|ITEM||100% WATERPROOF VIRGIN MATERIAL CLICK RIGID CORE FLOORING|
|THICKNESS||4.0MM / 4.5MM / 5.0MM / 5.5MM / 6MM|
|WEARLAYER||0.3MM / 0.5MM|
|SURFACE TREATMENT||UV / PU COATING WITH MATT / SEMI-MATT FINISH|
|SURFACE TEXTURE||WOOD EMBOSSED / HAND SCRAPED / EIR / SAW CUT / CERAMIC BEAD|
|WARRANTY||RESIDENTIAL 25 YEARS , COMMERICAL 10 YEARS|
|TEST ITEM||TEST STANDARD||TEST RESULTS|
|Slip Resistance||EN13893||Class DS|
|Smoke Generation||ENISO9239-1||Class S1|
|Critical Heat Flux||ENISO9239-1||Class B|
|Flame Spread||ENISO11925-2||Class B|
|Reaction to Fire||EN13501-1||Bf1- S1|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN13329||Class 23/43|
| Resistance to Stain |
|Demensional Stability||EN434||X direction:-0.04%/Y direction:-0.02%|
|Curling after Exposure to Heat||EN434||~0.01mm|
|Wear Resistance||EN660-2||Group T|
|Residual Indentation||EN433||~0.03mm (LVT click)|
|Chair Caster||EN425||Typ W|
Stone Plastic Composite or popularly known as SPC, it is the newest innovation in the flooring market today. It is made up of natural lime stone powder, poly vinyl chloride and stabilizers that make it incredibly rigid, scratch proof, waterproof, non flammable flooring which is a perfect choice for high traffic areas like bathroom, kitchen and basement. Studies show that SPC floorings do not produce formaldehyde and radioactive substance, making it eco-friendly and suitable for both commercial and home applications.
SPC uses advanced technology in design and printing which gives a crisp and realistic look of wood, stone or other concrete surfaces. It is widely available in numerous design, color and pattern that allow consumers to customize their home efficiently.
Waterproof feature is one of the reasons making SPC the best choice in its class. This is because of its vinyl resin material that makes it resistant to water and molding. Unlike other floors, taking hardwood as an example, which is easily subjected to wear and tear. Consumers can install this to wet-prone areas like bathroom, laundry room and the kitchen. All in all, it is a perfect choice for environment that is subject to moisture, temperature and environment change.
• Easy Installation
In general, SPC are easy to install. Even without professional help, consumers can practically do it their own.
They generally come in tile or plank form for easy set up, other types of SPC don’t even need messy glue in the installation process because they have built in adhesives for easy installation.
SPC are very cost effective. It is significantly less expensive than other luxury floorings. They are market favorite because of its versatility and easy DIY options, hence, helping consumers save more money from professional fees when installing.
SPC’s flooring in general has a multi layer material; its thickness is ranging from 3.2mm to 9mm. Here are the layers of SPC flooring:
• Wear layer: This transparent layer is responsible for its scratch resistant and easy clean feature.
• Vinyl layer: This layer provides the decoration; this is where colors and patterns are printed.
• SPC layer: This layer is the base of the SPC. It is the dense, waterproof and rigid.
• Attached underlayment: This layer is generally made from IXPE or EVA foam, which provides sound insulation and cushioning.
Leave us a message along with your name and email so we can discuss what type of samples would suit your project/home design the best. Our highly trained professionals are willing to cater and share knowledge with our consumers with regard to the best SPC options that they can choose from.
SPC floors are durable, unbending, and virtually indestructible. They are made to cater high traffic commercial areas, as well as for home use. They are nonflammable and very safe to use. These were subjected to numerous studies and have undergone testing through the years and have eventually come up with the newest, most safe SPC floorings that we have to date. Our guarantee is 25 years for Home use, 10 years for commercial use.
Better to visit it by yourself. But in now special time, Under this situation,You can ask for a online visiting factory like VR see factory ,also you can ask a third party to check for you.
Send us your orders and will provide you the quotation. From there, we can discuss the payment terms, our mainly payment terms is 30% in advance, left by copy of bill of lading.
We have 2 types of SPC floors( thickness from 3.2mm to 9mm is available)
CONSTRUCTION: 5mm SPC / 1.5mm iXPE Foam
WEAR LAYER: 20mil (0.5mm), Deep Embossing
DIMENSIONS: 7.25” x 48” x 6.5mm
PACKAGING: 18.833 Sq. Ft., 8 Planks/Box
INSTALLATION: SPC – Floating Click (2G+5Gi) (Below Grade, On Grade, Above Grade)
EDGES & ENDS: Micro Bevel – 4-Sided
CONSTRUCTION: 4.5mm SPC / 1.5 iXPE Foam
WEAR LAYER: 20mil (0.5mm), Shale Embossing
DIMENSIONS: 12’’ x 24’’ x 6.0mm
PACKAGING: 15.827 sq ft/Box, 8 Tiles/Box
INSTALLATION: SPC – Floating Click (2G+5Gi) (Below Grade, On Grade, Above Grade)
EDGES & ENDS: Micro Bevel – 4-Sided
The first thing you need to keep in mind in installing SPC flooring is to check the condition of your existing floor. Is it suitable for installation? Make sure it is clean and dry, free from uneven surfaces and cracks.
Remove all the unnecessary accessories, appliances, furniture that may become obstacle in installation process. Keep in mind that the room temperature should be at 18-27 C while curing the adhesive to achieve best results. Keep all necessary tools in reach like the following: SPC cutting knife, bolster chisel, good pair of scissors or stanley knife, measuring tape, pencil, a straight edge, SPC adhesive, Lining paper, and homemade scribing gauge.
Always consult a professional or the supplier in handling/storing the SPCs and check the best adhesive suitable for the condition of your existing flooring. After everything has been checked, you can now mark your layout and prepare a safe work environment for the installation.
The best SPC floor factory has efficient processes, offering all-in-one services from conceptualizing your desired flooring to manufacturing and finally making it to reality. Look for an SPC floor manufacturer who can perfectly customize design and samples based on your concepts.there is some point to let you find the right choice:
1) Professional the person you contact must be very professional for spc floor,then they can give you more good suggestions.
2) Experience better have long experienc for production and exporting, better to supply some certificate and other customers order proof.
3) Service we must check the service except price.so that we can not worry about after sales.
To determine if the SPC floor is of good quality or not, take into consideration the following criteria:
· Color: The color of the high-quality pure material is usually beige. The bottom is generally the base material of the SPC, which is made up of polyvinyl chloride resin.
· Look or appearance: Be keen on the surface of the SPC and check for its flatness and obvious stains and if the pattern is clear.
· Feel: The SPC base material has a gentle touch and a smooth feel. Recycled materials and mixtures normally have dry feel on the hand because of lack of moisture.
· Light transmittance: Raise floor in the air and use the flashlight of a mobile phone to illuminate from below the floor. If the top of the floor is bright, it entails high-quality SPC floor with good light diffusion.
· Test the lock: Poor quality SPC floor are commonly brittle and easy to break. Whereas with high-quality SPC, the lock has reliable flexibility and does not break easily
· Thickness: From the base material, color film layer, wear-resistant layer, and a UV layer, the actual measurement of a high quality SPC floor is 4.0mm.Strip resistance: Test the durability by trying to peel off the layers if they easily break when pulled apart from the base material.
Deciding on the color of the flooring to be installed is very important, as the color provides the trick of either making a room large or small. Luckily, SPC floor colors and designs abound nowadays as advancement in technology; along with the increasing demand on upgraded varieties of flooring have hit the market. Find wide range of SPC floor colors through our online catalogue that suit your taste and style.
SPC floor with components of recycled materials are easily determined from the color. If it is gray or black or darker, it denotes that the materials used are recycled. On the other hand, virgin materials are usually beige and creamy in color; wherein light transmit through the core.
· First of all, do not be in a rush to clean the SPC floor after the installation. It normally takes 48 hours for the planks to get firm and dry thoroughly.
· Daily cleaning is a must for longer retention of the SPC floor, using a regular broom or a vacuum cleaner without beater bars to avoid damaging the flooring.
· For wet cleaning, wash damp cloth or mop using mild detergents or floor cleaners with no harsh, abrasive components and strong chemical substance.
· Avoid using steam cleaners since excessive heat and moisture could seep through the edges of the SPC flooring. This weakens adhesive bonds and layers of the flooring.
· Reduce abrasion by using non-staining protector under your furniture and fixtures like chairs, sofa, cabinets and tables to further prevent dents and floor damage
· Be sure to clean spills immediately.
· Avoid floor exposure to direct sunlight to avoid fading or discoloring.
· Apply SPC floor polish to keep its glossy look.
· Prepare the following tools for the installation: engineered hardwood flooring, border flooring strip, apron flooring strips, chalk line tool, circular saw, router, rubber mallet, wood glue, rafter squares, tape measure, spare piece of 3/4-inch plywood, screws, nailer, splines, flooring nails and painter’s tape
· Before installing the herringbone pattern, check the subfloor and ensure it is leveled and completely even to refrain from starting from the top.
Under proper usage and maintenance, SPC floors warranty for residential use is up to 25 years, while for commercial use, the warranty limits to 10 years. Always keep the official receipt as the proof of purchase in claiming warranty for the purchased SPC floor.
Leave us a message through our chat support system to immediately address your request. Make sure you provide accurate information such as your name, email address and contact number.
Leading SPC floor factories with advanced technology and streamlined process could best help you come up with your own brand.
Online payments are usually protected by credit cards through their built-in security features. For cash payments, be sure to pay only to authorize stores that provide official receipts (OR). ORs serve as reference document and guarantee that the transaction is official.
Vinyl flooring is made up of simple synthetic PVC material, making it flexible yet durable. It has two common types: vinyl sheet flooring and vinyl tiles. These are commonly used in bathrooms and kitchens and are generally easy to install. However, vinyl flooring is prone to damage and quick wear and tear due to sharp objects and heavy foot traffic and load. This flooring cannot be recommended for outdoors, as well, due to extreme temperatures, along with too much exposure to sunlight which cause color fading and wearing out of the vinyl layer over the course of time.
SPC (stone plastic composite or stone polymer composite) flooring is a form of vinyl but has rigid composite engineering known for providing 100% waterproof feature and unmatched durability, while making floors look luxurious with its natural wood and stone appearance. This flooring type is one of the latest in flooring technology as it boasts both functional and aesthetic attributes, along with practicality and esteemed strength. The rigid core of SPC floors is composed of limestone powder, polyvinyl chloride and stabilizers. This type of floor is denser and can withstand heavy impacts, perfect for high foot traffic environment.
SPC flooring soared high in popularity due to its outstanding features such as its multi-layer coating, which makes it able to endure heavy loads and high-traffic areas in residential and commercial units. Its rigid core composite makes it exceptional among any other flooring, as it provides instant elegance that exudes through the real-looking wood and stone mimic giving your home timeless ambience.
SPC floor structure includes the following layers:
· UV Coating: The top/surface layer of an SPC floor is designed to prevent discoloration and micro scratches.
· Wear Layer: This layer protects the vinyl from wear and tear, scratches, stains and frequent foot traffic. It is the transparent top coating applied to the vinyl plank.
· Vinyl Top Coat Layer: This layer defines the physical appearance of the floor, providing wide variety of colors, patterns, design and styles, as it copies the exquisite look of natural hardwood. This also serves as the primary aesthetic layer, projecting the pattern, texture and total appearance of the flooring
· SPC Core Base Layer: This layer is the rigid core that is dense and waterproof, ensuring that the shape of vinyl floor planks is well maintained. Its core is engineered with the combination of limestone and stabilizers, creating a reinforced tough core
· Underlayment/Base Layer: The base layer has attached underlayment, making installation easier and has both vapor and sound barrier capabilities.
SPC flooring boasts wide range of design and style and can even last for two decades if it is well-maintained. So in terms of durability, longevity, and DIY-friendly installation, SPC flooring makes a great choice.
Micro bevel is a type of edge style which is commonly used in the industry because of its versatility in enhancing home designs and adding floor depth and dimension with the shadows they create. It is a subtle, 45-degree angles found along the edges of plank flooring. The bevels form a v-shape where planks connect to define each plank. These have become the standard in pre-finished wood flooring.
Micro bevels are tiny, light bevels that provide a subtle hint of plank definition. A bevel on a floorboard is a small angled cut which goes along its edges. Micro bevel has very small bevel, making it less noticeable and is often used to hide unequal heights of pre-finished floorboards. Micro bevel options include eased, kissed, micro-v, and painted micro-bevel.
Painted bevels are emphasized with color-matched paint to enhance plank definition to make the floor look very realistic. Using a distinct machine, the edges are painted to complement floor color and add dimension that highlights each board’s look and expression.
Visit the website and check out the uploaded SPC floors display board. Each display board has comprehensive product code and description to help you decide in choosing the best SPC flooring for you.
You may request for color deign support on SPC floors by filling out the online request form with your personal details to properly address your request. Be sure to provide the correct information to avoid delays in responding to your query.
Serious flooring issues arise with SPC floors when subfloors are not leveled and smoothened properly prior to installation. It must be ensured that the subfloor is dust-and-dirt -free to avoid particles from being trapped beneath which might later cause lumps and bumps on the SPC surface.
SPC flooring still has susceptibility to sharp objects and heavy furniture and is, therefore prone to scratch and abrasions. This type of flooring is usually difficult to remove once installed. Direct contact with strong chemicals may also cause yellowing and discoloration on the SPC floor surface, depending on the quality of the installed SPC.
In terms of providing any extra value to the property, SPC flooring does not add any to increase resale value unlike with hardwood flooring.
Be sure to provide accurate information, most especially the correct address and contact number. Note the tracking order number to follow up your orders from time to time and take a screenshot of the transaction to serve as reference in case shipping concerns arise in the course of the delivery.
Shipping issues could be addressed to the courier through their 24/7 customer service hotline for the tracking of orders and other matters relative to the shipment.
· Use soft bristle broom or vacuum cleaner in removing loose dirt, along with a damp mop or rug cloth before wet cleaning
· Wash the floor with gentle (non-abrasive) floor cleaner or mild detergents.
· Do not use bleach and strong chemical agents in wet cleaning the floor
· Refrain from using abrasive scrubbing tools and cleaning equipment to avoid damage on the flooring
· Make sure to completely wipe the floor with a dry mop or cloth to ensure that no water is left, then let it dry thoroughly
Yes, SPC floor is safe for children because of its wear-resistance and non-slip performance. Since liquid spills and splashes are inevitable in every home, SPC floor makes a great choice for houses with children and even old people due to its non-slip feature even if the plank is wet.
Yes, SPC floor is better than LVP floor since it is more durable, resistant to dents and scratches and other damage and keeps its own shape. The multi-layer structure of SPC makes its rigidity very reliable, along with its better thickness than that of the LVP floor. The texture and appearance of the SPC floors look more realistic and convincing, too.
Tile flooring is too fragile for heavy objects and has smooth surface, making it prone to slipping. Whereas with SPC flooring, anti-slip feature is ensured with its wear-resistant layer, mineral rock powder and polymer powder composition. It does not deform and require no high maintenance, but rather provide good heat and sound insulation effect and with its eco-friendly rigid core.
Due to improper maintenance and external factors, planks can be damaged, may get scratched due to daily wear and tear and will even call for replacement for worse situations.
It is very important to ensure that the floor is clean, free from loose surface dirt prior to starting repairs. Use soft bristle broom and damp mop or rug cloth washed with mild detergent and floor cleaners, and then let the floor dry thoroughly.
For scratches on the plank, a quality car wax can be used to restore the original shine of the vinyl surface. Fill the entire scratch with the wax, carefully wiping away any excess wax from the area. After waxing, wipe with a clean cloth and gently rub it over the area for a smooth and clean finish.
If the plank is damaged and needs replacing, elevate the molding of the wall, disconnect the tongue of one plank from the groove of the connecting one, replace the damaged plank and re-lock the planks that you have just removed. Afterwards, re-install the molding of the wall to its original place.
Yes, it is waterproof. The main material of the SPC floor is vinyl resin and its core is highly water-resistant due to the durable wear film on its surface that serves as a protective layer.
WPC (wood-plastic composite) vinyl flooring is best known for being 100% waterproof due to its waterproof core. This flooring boasts traditional hardwood with low maintenance requirement and has become one of the most popular flooring options for commercial spaces and businesses. It has added foaming agent to increase flexibility and comfort underfoot. However, WPC flooring has lesser durability compared with SPC flooring due to its softer core, entailing dents and damage if something heavy drops on it. In terms of affordability, WPC is more expensive than SPC flooring.
SPC flooring or the rigid core luxury vinyl flooring is composed of natural lime stone powder, poly vinyl chloride and stabilizers. This rigid composition provides SPC flooring with ultra-tough core, making it more durable, even on uneven subfloors.
Fiberboard or compressed wood fiber is the core material used for laminate flooring, which can be classified to medium density fiberboard (MDF) or high density fiberboard (HDF) depending on the quality. This composition makes laminate flooring susceptible to water or moisture. Due to lack of the waterproof feature, laminate flooring is only used in living rooms and bedrooms.
SPC flooring has rigid composite materials that make it more durable than laminate flooring. Its high density feature makes it strong enough to sustain heavy foot traffic and resist water or any liquid spillage and is therefore suitable in any part of the house, most especially in wet-prone areas such as the bathroom and kitchen.
Pricing depends on the type of SPC flooring. Traditional ones cost as low as $6.6 per sqm, while medium ranged SPC flooring is around $8.00 per sqm. High end SPC flooring like luxury SPC plank are pricey due to its defined high quality and, thus, range from $9 to $10 per sqm.